Do you think to have something great to share with iOS & OS X developers? Would you like to tell your experience, your methodologies and best practices? Are you the maximum expert on a specific technology?
#Pragma Conference is the ideal place to showcase your ideas, knowledge and experience.
To apply for Pragma Conference 2014 as speaker, you must:
- Fill the form #Pragma Conference 2014 – Call For Paper once for each talk/workshop you’d like to submit, before 30 June 2014
- Confirm your attendance within 2 days from the acceptance of your talk
We are looking for proposals around these macro areas:
- Code: Language, Frameworks, Development methodologies, Best Practices, Design Patterns and Tools
- Design: User Interface, User Interaction, User Experience, Mobile Design, Graphics and Animations
- Business: Startup, Case History, SEO, ASO (App Store Optimization), Marketing, App Ranking and App Analytics
If one of your proposals gets accepted, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- 1 personal ticket (non transferable) for the 2 conference days
- Promotional codes to distribute that entitle to 10% discount on the ticket price
- Visibility on all our official channels (newsletter, site, blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Get travel and hotel expenses covered
- Official #pragma mark T-shirt
It is severely forbidden to advertise products and services of whatever company during your session. Citing brands, products and services is only allowed as example, or if they are well known to the audience (e.g. Apple, Google, Microsoft Windows Phone, Facebook).
Citing your own/employing company is allowed for up to 1 minute during your session’s introduction of yourself and your professional background.
If you wish to talk about your company, product or service for commercial purposes, please consider the opportunity to hold a sponsored session.
The copyright of each session will remain property of the respective speaker. Speakers are responsible for the content of their sessions.
By participating to the event, speakers allow to:
- be filmed and photographed
- give the organizers the right to publish photos and recordings on the conference website and any related communication channel
- give the organizers a digital copy of the slides and any other material used for the purpose of the session
- give the organizers the right to publish the aforementioned material on the conference website and any related communication channel
The event doesn’t impose any dress code.
Deadlines are the following:
- May 26, CFP start
- June 30, CFP end
- July 8, communication to selected speakers
- July 12, confirmation by selected speakers
- August 1, schedule publication
- October 3-4, #Pragma Conference 2014